Everett Shinn account book, 1908
Titles and prices of Shinn’s contributions to various exhibitions. Page 83 shows Shinn’s work in the Eight show at Macbeth Galleries, 1908.
- Gaiete Montparnasse, $300
- Rehearsal of the Ballet, $400
- White Ballet, $400
- Leader of the Orchestra, $400
- The Gingerbread Man, $400
- Orchestra pit (Trapese Artist), $400
- Girl in Blue, $300, sold, Mrs. Harry Payne Whitney
- Hippodrome, London, $500.
thanks for the value-added cataloging, Artist and Studio! It’s always great to see the artworks that our documentary materials refer to.